Brookside builds Jesus-centered homes through healthy relationships which result in Gospel-saturated communities.
Job Title: Door Greeter/Holder
Job Description: The Brookside Door Greeter is a vital part of our Sunday gathering. They make sure that everyone who comes in feels welcomed and comfortable.
• Greet people as they come in.
• Make sure our guests know where to go.
• Answer any questions our guests may have.
• Always focus on your role and greet everyone not just your friends.
• Make eye contact with everyone who enters and provide a simile.
• Make a point to shake hands, and hug as many people that will accept it!
• Escort people to where they need to go
• Be able to have a decent conversation with guests.
• Friendly personality
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Knowledge of the church layout.
• Can think fast and point people in the right direction for any questions they don't know the answer to.